1. Do you have trouble seeing far away or close?
Select Your Answer*Far awayUp closeBothNeither
2. What do you currently use to correct your vision?
Select Your Answer*GlassesContact lensesBothNeither
3. What is your age?
Select Your Answer*18-3940-5555+
4. Do your glasses and contacts interfere with recreational or daily activities?
Select Your Answer*YesNo
5. What is your main concern with Laser Vision correction?
Select Your Answer*AffordabilitySafetyExperience of doctorOther
6. What are your primary reasons for wanting vision correction?
Select Your Answer*Save TimeSports/LeisureWorkDrivingReadingOther
7. Have you had a vision correction consultation before?
8. If you are a candidate, are you interested in a Free LASIK Consultation?
9. How did you hear about us?
How Did You Hear About Us*Kiss Country - Dina BPower 96 - Ivy UnleashedHits 97.3 - Kimmy B99 Jamz - Radio Big MackHot 105 - Rickey Smiley/Big LipTotally 93.9 - DJ Laz104.3 the Shark - Ashley O97.9 KVJ show - KevinYELPGoogleFacebookFriendOther
10. Where would you like the results & information sent to?
(*) Fields Are Mandatory
PANNU LASER & VISION INSTITUTE is proud to have DR. SRINI MUTYALA as our Medical Director and LASIK Surgeon.Dr. Srini Mutyala DR. M is a LASIK eye surgery specialist in Southeast Florida and has performed over 100,000 laser vision correction procedures. He has been operating in Broward County for the past 20 years. DR. SRINI MUTYALA studied ophthalmology at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic. After completing his training at Mayo Clinic, DR. M was hand-selected for a prestigious advanced training program to further his specialization in LASIK, laser and cornea surgery. This fellowship was with the surgeon who performed the first laser vision correction surgery in the world.
LASIK is a laser eye procedure designed to correct refractive related vision issues, including distance and reading vision as well as astigmatism.
If you have cataracts and would like to be less dependent of eye glasses after surgery, multifocal lenses might be the right solution.
Whether you have cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration or just need an eye wellness check up including updating glasses or contacts, come in to see how we can help. We offer comprehensive eye care services.